Monday, November 24, 2008

Thing #9 - Finding Feeds - Hmmmmm!

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. It was very interesting going to the sites (Topix, Syndic8, and Technorati) and I did learn quite a bit. I also got a chance to view the trailer for the upcoming Star Trek movie [it looks good-I want to see it].
I thought all of the sites were pretty easy to use, without having to log in. The one that I found easiest to use was Technorati. I also found lots of library information and plenty of blog spots (I want to explore these later). On Syndic8, I found "The RFID Gazette" and lots of technical information (more exploration for me on this later, too). Topix had the most information on libraries and I really liked the way it was displayed. (I also want to do more indepth exploration on this site.) {I think I've given myself enough things to keep me busy for years to come.}
Looking at these sites and playing really is FUN.

No comments: