Monday, December 1, 2008

Playing with Image Generators

I was a little bit disappointed when I first started Thing #10, because the link to "ALA Mini READ Generator" did not work. (I tried it on several days.) Next I tried The Generator Blog (what a hoot!!) I played with it for over an hour and tried to interview Sarah Palin, plus learned my name if she were my mother. (How does "Bash Budweiser Palin" sound to you?!?!) Then I moved along to more fun adventures. My favorites were: Word Clouds, My Ideal Phone, and Transfer of Luck. I'm planning to use these at Christmas--gag gifts, don't ya know, so don't tell my family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


http://www.ImageGenerator.org has hundreds of web based image makers. You can make custom graphics with your text, digital photos or live webcam!