Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's NOT The End--It's A Beginning!!

I really surprised myself on this journey. My favorite things were all the technology related and time saving aspects of the things I can now do. During these past weeks I have been learning some life/time management cues and short cuts. I also learned that I can push myself with the help of my wonderful coworkers and accomplish so much more than I ever dreamed[maybe even climb mountains!]
There's a whole big wonderful world of mind-boggling things out there and I really do want to be a part of it. I want to help our patrons and get them as excited about this as I am.
The only thing that I would like you to do differently is just make sure the links work (if that's doable-it's probably not! Ah, well.)
Last, but not least--My answer is YES, YES, YES!! Where do I sign up and when will it start?

No comments: